Tuesday, May 22, 2012

GLEE Season 3 Finale Twitter Party!

Anddddd season 3 is coming to a close with its final episode airing tonight. It has been quite the ride these past 3 years, the smiles, the laughs, the tears. I've met the most incredible people along the way and for that, I will be forever grateful.  So tonight, just like what happens during graduation, we will celebrate the end of three FABULOUS seasons, look back & share some of our favourite glee memories and then together, look forward to a new season...no matter how different it will be.

SO throughout the day, share with your fellow gleeks your favourite glee memories. Share with us your favourite songs done on glee, glee quotes and of course tell us why you love glee so much & how it has changed your life. Then tonight, I hope you'll join me in a Glee Twitter Party & live tweet our comments about the season 3 finale (at 9PM tonight on Global!). West Coasters, keep tweeting it up! I want to also hear what you think!
Use the hashtag: #S3GLEEFinale and/ tweet me @gleekscanada all day with your glee memories & as well with your comments about the finale so we can all keep up!

And of course, it's never a party without some goodies right? I still have a couple of glee swag (bracelets & charms) to give away! So get tweeting & I will pick out winners tomorrow morning :)

Thank you to all of you for all your lovely comments and inputs thus far! You are all so amazing! I have nothing but love for all you. Can't wait to hear your glee memories!

Cheers,
gleekscanada

No comments:

Post a Comment